Olympian. Speaker. Coach
Olympic medalist and International champion offering speaking engagements and softball clinics.
- A PowerPoint presentation and small videos
- Question & answer period
- Pitching demonstration (depending on the facility)
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Journey
- Lessons and experiences
- Basic fundamentals to help build a solid foundation for the fastball
- Spin, leg drive and arm whip to improve velocity and accuracy
- Different types of pitches including drop, change, curve and rise
- Practicing the psychological and mental part of the game
- Video analysis and breakdown
- Maximum of 8 pitchers per hour
- Out of province lessons available
Softball Speaking Event
Be inspired as you mingle and learn from Canadian Olympic Bronze Medalists Jenna Caira, Larissa Franklin, Janet Leung, Erika Polidori and Natalie Wideman.
After making history at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, we are excited to share with you our stories and the lessons we’ve learned!
Topics: Teamwork, Growth Mindset, Resiliency, Owning Your Role and Motivation
What to expect from the event:
– Mingling with members of 5for5
– Explore sponsorship tables
– Interactive presentation with Q/A
– Autographs and photos with the Olympic medals!
You will also receive:
– 10% discount code to be used at Home Run Sports
– $50 off select items at Home Run Sports
– Free signed poster
– Opportunity to win giveaways!
SENIOR CANADIAN WOMEN’S NATIONAL SOFTBALL TEAM
SENIOR WOMEN’S USA SOFTBALL TEAM
ISC WORLD CHAMPION +
PAN AM GOLD MEDALIST
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT,
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA SOFTBALL TEAM
ELEMENTARY PHYS. ED TEACHER,
THE ROSEDALE DAY SCHOOL
(Min. 400 ip)
Contact me for more information on individual pitching lessons, pitching clinics, group sessions, motivational speaking engagements or media appearances.