Olympic medalist and international champion, keynote speaker, mindset & performance coach.
Sport helped shape the person I am today because of the lessons I’ve learned throughout my athletic career. Playing at the highest level for over a decade taught me self-discipline, teamwork, leadership and how to manage pressure situations – all skills I’ve been able to transfer into the workplace and daily living. My strong work ethic earned me the reputation of having one of the best “change up” pitches in the world, and my “connector” leadership style contributed to Softball Canada winning an Olympic bronze medal. My personally tailored speaking engagements and performance coaching challenge participants to live authentically, learn to embrace their strengths – and the team’s strengths – to become better leaders. Allow me to help translate experiences taken from sports into actions you can use throughout your career and life.
Keynote & Motivational Speaking
Connect with Jenna for an upcoming interview
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Journey
- Meet and Greet to promote the Olympic medal
- Lessons and experiences
- Basic fundamentals to help build a solid foundation for the fastball
- Spin, leg drive and arm whip to improve velocity and accuracy
- Different types of pitches including drop, change, curve and rise
- Practicing the psychological and mental part of the game
- Video analysis and breakdown
- Maximum of 8 pitchers per hour
- Out of province lessons available
Softball Speaking Event
After making history at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, we are excited to share with you our stories and the lessons we’ve learned!
Topics: Teamwork, Growth Mindset, Resiliency, Owning Your Role and Motivation
What to expect from the event:
– Mingling with members of 5for5
– Explore sponsorship tables
– Interactive presentation with Q/A
– Autographs and photos with the Olympic medals!
You will also receive:
– 10% discount code to be used at Home Run Sports
– $50 off select items at Home Run Sports
– Free signed poster
– Opportunity to win giveaways!
THIS EVENT HAS ENDED.
SENIOR CANADIAN WOMEN’S NATIONAL SOFTBALL TEAM
SENIOR WOMEN’S USA SOFTBALL TEAM
ISC WORLD CHAMPION +
PAN AM GOLD MEDALIST
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT,
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA SOFTBALL TEAM
ELEMENTARY PHYS. ED TEACHER,
THE ROSEDALE DAY SCHOOL
2021 – Tokyo Olympic Games – Bronze Medal
(Min. 400 ip)
Contact me for more information on individual pitching lessons, pitching clinics, group sessions, motivational speaking engagements or media appearances.